Monday, April 1, 2024

Spoiler Alert!

 






Spoiler Alert!

 


It is that book

in which the actor did it

And, when they catch him up, he says:

“Curse be upon you”, or something like that.

And Poirot is retired. And he is bored and he does gardening,

or is that really the same book?

And Miss Marple sees a murder from her train window.

Which can’t be right, she never put the two of them together.

And Miss Marple never witnessed a murder, did she?

But they are both great, and then there is that one

About a beautiful house and the murderer is telling the story.

And you really believe him.

I hope I haven’t spoiled it for you.

There is that one with cyanide.

Actually more than one, I believe.

And the one where everybody dies, including the killer.

And the one where everyone is the killer.

I love that one.

You really have to read those books.

I am sorry I have forgotten the names.

All I remember is who did it

in each and every one of them.

I hope that helps.





GloPoWriMo Day 1 


2 comments: