Wednesday, April 28, 2021

When Will This End

 







When Will This End?




How long is it until sunrise?

Where is my phone?

Is it going to rain tomorrow?

Can you keep a secret?

Why is the raven like a writing desk?

What is that song?

Why is Pluto not a planet?

When were we young?

Why am I always cold?

How do you make these chocolate muffins?

Can dogs eat blueberries?

Why do we cry?

How much is nothing?

What would you do?

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Is it OK if I eat that muffin?

How do you tie a noose?

How much longer until sunrise?

When will this end?




GloPoWriMo Day 28 - questions

This is a found poem. I used this website for the most asked questions on Google





2 comments:

  1. Ah! I was surprised to see it was a found poem. I know one answer! Zato ker je B v obeh. / Jer ima B v obojici.(tačno?) / Because there is B in both. :D

    ReplyDelete