Thursday, April 18, 2013

I Am a Hard Disc


Untitled cc licensed ( BY NC SA ) flickr photo by egaistek: http://flickr.com/photos/29276244@N03/3200630853/


Spinning,
I count
The ones and the zeroes as I try
To make some sense
Of the random thoughts that start to emerge.
Spinning,
I remember everything,
The movie of my life
Frame by frame
The pictures and the sounds,
Folders
Full of data
That I am not allowed to forget:
Who said what to whom
And why
What I thought and felt
What I said and
What I should have said
If I had thought about it
More carefully,
Old programs
That I never use any more
But might need one day,
Music
That was important once,
Millions of
Pictures
And all those books.
Everything
Is inside me as I keep
Spinning.

For Day 18 I combined the NaPoWriMo prompt with the PAD prompt.

No comments:

Post a Comment