Sunday, April 2, 2017

The Broth



Cauldron of soup
Photo Credit: eltpics Flickr via Compfight cc

The Broth


Will you try my broth, sir? The recipe is secret. It’s been in the family for generations. My broth is good and hearty. It will cheer you up. These are chicken bones. They have health benefits. Yes, it was a rather small chicken. The green stuff? Oh, those are wild herbs. I spent all night searching for them. They have benefits too. I cooked the broth when the moon was full. That’s how you impart flavours. I made it for you. I know you want to try it. So, just stop asking questions and grab a spoon.


GloPoWriMo 2017, Day 2

2 comments:

  1. I love this. Makes me feel I want some myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like it. I really love cooking and I wish I had this cauldron.

      Delete